Thursday, May 23, 2013

things I want to do in my life list

In the fair commons, where we lay our scene--
Wow, that was exactly ten syllables.
Dang, Nicole, you are a poetic boss.

*checking to see if all three of those lines have ten syllables.*
*they do*
*double fist in the air*

Enter: Me, Brooke, Diana, Luis, Megan
*Talking about bucket lists*
Luis: I want to go skydiving.
Diana: Me too!!
Luis: Brooke, do you have a bucket list?
Brooke: I have a list of things I want to do in my life... is that a bucket list?
Me:


LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE:

1. Make a bucket list.
2. Request a song on a jukebox in a flashback malt shoppe
3. Go see Wicked on Broadway with Brooke
4. Para sail over the ocean
5. Scuba dive in Hawaii
6. Learn to play the ukulele (It's the cool thing at school now, knowing how to play the ukulele. Didn't see that one coming)
7. Travel to Italy and ride in a gondola
8. Meet a general authority
9. Fly in a hot air balloon
10. Ride a train
11. Play Belle in a Beauty and the Beast musical production
*closes eyes and imagines*
*realizes it will probably never come true*
*oh well*
12. Go see Beauty and the Beast the musical
13. Pose like a mannequin with my friends in an outlet mall
14. Think of more awesome things to do

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'm stupid. :) *shrug* Makes for good blog material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not stupid!! ADORABLE!! Mmmm very good blog material.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15. Write a pantomime
    16. Play the piano with Brooke in Portland on the street
    17. Write inspirational messages in chalk on the sidewalks in Oregon City
    18. Watch a sunset on the top of a fire escape with the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. 19. Write a musical
    20. Publish a short story
    21. Meet a Trail Blazer

    ReplyDelete