Wednesday, August 14, 2013

the street of flippin' dreams

Soooooooooooo
yesterday me and the fam went to West Linn to check out the Street of Dreams, which is a neighborhood of ten or so huge, gorgeous, fully-furnished homes for sale, on display for people to walk through.
 
My dream besides travelling the world and then becoming a mom who is also a secret-agent-slash-book-reviewer by night, is to own a huge library where I can do this:
 
So in one of the houses at the Street of Dreams, when I saw this:
 
my little-girl heart kind of went like this:
 
 
And angel choir music started playing in my head, and I almost did what I've always wanted to do...
and then I remembered the signs everywhere telling me to please refrain from touching the furniture.
 
Someday, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment