Monday, June 23, 2014

perks of knowing a photographer

I had a fantastic day filming a music video with my best friend, Brooke, and our photographer, Nathan Webb who was awesome enough to let us do a couple of photo shoots while we were out. We traveled 130 miles in 9 hours going to all of our different locations. The temple, the river, the park, this random field that he said we weren't actually authorized to be in but that the car was right there and we could get away quick if the guy pulled his shotgun on us. It was altogether lovely.

(All photo copyright Nathan Webb. I'm pretty sure it's like this (c) Nathan Webb. If it's not, you know what I mean.)




5 comments:

  1. Nicole it looks so fun the pictures are so pretty. I hope we can take pictures
    of us together like that. I love the picture that you drew of you and brooke's eyes
    soooooo pretty!!! I Can't wait for you to do one of everyone in the family.
    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get pictures of us taken too so we can decorate our room!! Love you sweetheart!! <3

      Delete
  2. "The basic idea is that this girl is my other half, my sanity, my 12-year-old-boy-sense-of-humor-Sandlot-loving-best-friend soulmate. I'm equal parts crazy about her and constantly worried about what might come out of her mouth in public (when truthfully it's just something I'm probably thinking too). You know those friends who you never have to worry about being in a fight with because you 100% know how they will react to everything so you're completely confident acting and speaking around them or making decisions for them or whatever? That's what we've got" copied this from Katilda blog, found it accurate.

    Email me back huuuurrrryyyyy.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never has a more accurate description of our companionship been formed into words. *salutes Katie*
    Love you 4eva
    ♥x16 ahaha
    Nicole <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm LOVING the one with the temple in the back!!!

    ReplyDelete