Friday, October 3, 2014

magic hour + rain + growing up

Apparently, there is this thing photographers call magic hour.
It's the half hour before the sun sets and the half hour after when light is breathtaking and the colors are gorgeous.

These are from the other evening :)

that moon.

Also, the rain has been wonderful. I've missed it.
our car window :)
this one took forever to focus :P

ALSO.
this.
This is me in front of a car.
I drove that car by myself for the first time to a soccer game about 60 seconds after that picture was taken.
LIKE I DROVE IT FOR REALS CAUSE I HAVE MY LISENCE NOW
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND
the I ♥ MJ shirt that I am wearing is foreshadowing for our vacation to Vegas + Southern Cali this week because HOLLA, we're going to the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil on Tuesday!!

One more sunset pic from another night this last week.
you can seen the baby grass :)


AAAAAND Funniest Video of the Week award of the week goes to Miranda Sings



and our runner up, Weird Al


Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment