Monday, September 8, 2014

lovin me some tunes

catching ya up on my listenings this summer:

Preacher - OneRepublic
Keep the Faith - Michael Jackson
Love Never Felt So Good - MJ ft. Justin Timberlake
Lovers on the Sun - David Guetta
Maps - Maroon 5
Shake it Off - Taylor Swift 
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
Pumpin Blood - Nonono
Meteor Shower - Owl City
Luck - American Authors
Ain't No Mountain - Marvin Gaye
It's a Beautiful Day - U2


also some other goodies from earlier this year:

Hold my Hand - MJ ft. Akon
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
Take a Walk - Passion Pit
Feelin' Good - Christina Grimmie
Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth
Beauty in the World - Macy Gray
Alligator Sky - Owl City
This is Love - The Script
Comeback - Redlight King
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Friday Night - Eric Paslay
Drive - Incubus
Closing Time - Semi Sonic
I'm Gonna Be - The Proclaimers
Say Anything - Tristan Prettyman
California Dreamin' - The Beach Boys
Happily Ever After - He is We

2 comments:

  1. I now L O V E these songs (and some were from before. Which I still love). Long time no talk ... panaceaplease.blogspot.com. :) :) :)

    P.S. the green color of this blog = my favorite. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, girl! I haven't heard from you in so long, howzit going? :D Totally checking out your new blog, yayayayay :)
      P.S. haha yeah, I went through a mint phase when I designed the blog, lol
      Stay in touch! :D

      Delete